Reiki (Universal Healing Energy), dating back to ancient civilizations like Atlantis andTibet, is a healing technique using hands to heal yourself and others. For preventing sicknesses and providing healing Reiki is a path filled with love, light and peace. You can attend Reiki training individually or as a group.
The word Reiki is made up of the words REI and KI and means “Universal Life Energy”.
A person is initiated to the use of Reiki Energy by a Reiki Master (Master / Teacher). We can say that this resembles adjusting an antenna to receive that frequency.
Traditional Reiki Training is given in three levels:
First Level Reiki, Second Level Reiki and Master / Teacher Level…
First Level Reiki Training:
The First Level Reiki Training contains the following:
- Introduction to Reiki
- The history of Reiki
- The human body as energy
- Giving hands-on healing with Reiki (to yourself and others)
- Chakra cleaning and chakra balancing therapy
(At the end of the training session the attendees are initiated to the first level Reiki and are opened up to Reiki energy.)
- First Level Reiki Training is a one day session.
Second Level Reiki Training:
The Second Level Reiki Training contains the following:
- The application of Reiki to yourself and to those around you and to the daily life
- Teaching the Reiki Symbols
Teaching the 3 Reiki Symbols, which are used to achieve various aims (like the realization of wishes and intentions, the purification of the energy body)
- In the Second Level Reiki Training Reiki frequency of the attendee is increased, and the attendee is initiated to Reiki Symbols, whereby he/she is enabled to use these symbols
- Second Level Reiki Training is a one day session.
Reiki Master Training:
The Reiki Master Training contains the following:
- In the Reiki Master Level training the attendee completes the final level of training of Reiki and his/her energy is increased.
- The attendee, who has completed the Reiki Master training, can now be a Reiki Teacher and teach Reiki to others.
- In the Reiki Master training the attendees learn about the symbols for the Master level, their energies are tuned in to these symbols and they are enabled to use these symbols.
- Master Level Reiki Training is a one day session
Important points about Reiki:
- Reiki is not a religion; it is a spiritual enlightenment and healing technique.
- Reiki energy is of light and love
- Reiki can only be used for the goodness of all.
- Reiki speeds up the spiritual enlightenment
- Reiki Energy can be used at any time and everywhere.
You may make an appointment to arrange a Reiki Training.